The ZAR 65 is big, spacious and comfortable: a real fl agship!
It is the best interpretation of the philosophy that gave birth to the ZAR dynasty.
Places and volumes at will without any waste. Everything is functional, thought and built with precise goals.
The eight/nine forward running seats was been conceived to give the maximum possible comfort; the seats are made according with the best ergonomic modern studies like in the most prestigious limousines. Born for the comfort and to enjoy the navigation and the open air life, the ZAR 65 is also able to give special performances emotions to all its lucky owners.
The ZAR 65 is fast and safe, soft on the waves, manageable and nimble also in the worst see conditions, because of a very deep and long hull, unthinkable in a 6,5 mt. R.I.B.
The ZAR 65 is also fantastic wen You ask the entire maximum possible place to enjoy the sun and the sea.
Two huge front and back sun beds, a comfortable front dinette with table, many many peaks and enough place for easy life on board.
- ZAR 65 XL version with transom fit for single-engine with extra-long shaft
New ZAR light-dark Gray Line A new coloration for those who don’t love the classic Black and White exceptionally offered at the same price.
- 3 rows that can seat 8 persons forward running;
- anchor forepeaks and afterpeaks;
- back peak with the mooring accessories;
- front sun bathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm 150 x 195) with extension as an optional;
- wide stem dinette with a table as an optional;
- wide back peak;
- wide front peak;
- wide back dinette with a table included (only Suite version);
- two side peaks in the stem sides;
- 160 x 190 back sunbathing bed (with the back rest in the horizontal position);
- two-seater console with a hydraulic wheelhouse, stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment with door, an object holder and four peaks under the driver’s couch and under the front seat. Reclining driver’s couch;
- bilge pump;
- repairs kit;
- inflating device;
- a pair of paddles;
- 8 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
- foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and double VTR bridge;
- 1 reticular polypropylene fuel tank (about 240 litres) according to standards CE;
- 6 handling handles;
- 4 stainless steel bollards;
- perimetric double millpond;
- polished stainless steel 9 Kg anchor;
- anchor-winch nose with stainless steel bow;
- 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers.
- Static self emptying
- Homologation "CE cat. "B"
- Length m 6,50
- Width m 2,55
- Internal walking length m 6,40
- Internal walking width m 2,00
- Intertubular width m 1,50
- Tubular diameter cm 53
- Watertight compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 12
- Net dinghy weight (without equipment, liquids or motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 880
- Maximum power applicable kW 166/HP 225
- Minimum power applicable (minimum performance) HP 85/CV115
- Power recommended (average performance) HP 140/180
- Engine shaft lenght L
- on demand XL
- Max. weight installable motors kg 400
- CE certification with “B” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
- Stainless steel roll-bar
- Roll-bar installation with running lights, anchorage lights, horn and wiring
- Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
- Sunbed extension
- Prow complete table
- Auxiliary engine support
- Total night cover
- Partial night cover
- Console cover
- Seat cover
- Eletric panel
- Left stern deck with folding ladder
- Right stern deck
- Shower Complete with surge tank, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation and installation
- Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
- Anchor windlass installed with motor, cable, chain and double controls (in console and anchor housing)
- Wake board kit complete
- with counterplates
- Modification kit from Zar 65 to Zar 65 suite
- Modification kit installation from Zar 65 to Zar 65 suite
- Dashboard with ladder for double engine installation
- Eletric refrigerator (12/24V)
- Modification of the ZAR 65 driver’s seat (for boats manufactured before September 2005)
- Flexi-teak for cockpit
- Felxi teak for the bridges + covers (4pz)
- Felxi teak for the bridges (2pz)
- Flexi-teak installation
- Nautical camping tent
- Sunroof 3 arch
- Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
- Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-cover extension)
- Side canopy(1) for telescopic sun-cover